The ABA Board is calling for nominations to fill the vacancies of two (2) elected directors from the Nov AGM 2018.
As an ABA Director you would be expected to;
- Align with the mission, vision, and values of ABA
- Have the time to commit to Board meetings (4 per year in Melbourne and 6-12 teleconference and Board sub-committee meetings) and represent the Board at ABA events
- Be accountable to the ABA community, staff, volunteers and wider community for the effectiveness, integrity and viability of the organisation
- Have a strong understanding of governance roles, duties, obligations and legal responsibilities
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and be well organised
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to operate within a collaborative team environment.
For further information please review:
You will need to be logged into MyABA to view documents.
Applications must be received by 4.00pm EST July 31 2018
On behalf of the ABA Board