The ABA Board of Directors is calling for nominations to fill the vacancies of four (4) elected directors from the November AGM 2020. Nominations close 31 July, 2020.
As an ABA Director you would be expected to;
- Align with the mission, vision, and values of ABA
- Have the time to commit to Board meetings (4 per year in Melbourne and 6-12 teleconference and Board sub-committee meetings) and represent the Board at ABA events
- Be accountable to the ABA community, staff, volunteers and wider community for the effectiveness, integrity and viability of the organisation
- Have a strong understanding of governance roles, duties, obligations and legal responsibilities
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and be well organised
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to operate within a collaborative team environment.
For further information please review:
You will need to be logged into MyABA to view documents.
On behalf of the ABA Board