ABA’s National Breastfeeding Helpline will celebrate its 10th birthday on Saturday, 26th January 2019. This marks the day that the 1800 free call service was launched nationally across Australia, offering mothers 24/7 telephone support for their breastfeeding concerns.
A decade of the National Breastfeeding Helpline and providing crucial support to mothers is cause for celebration, and we want you to be involved. Please celebrate amongst your volunteer peers, within your local groups and help us spread word of this important ABA milestone.
THIS IS AN OCCASION TO CELEBRATE!
Do you have a group meeting scheduled sometime around the end of January? Perhaps you could consider your first meeting back for the year as an occasion to celebrate the National Breastfeeding Helpline’s 10th birthday.
Attached to this webpage are:
- A communications plan detailing the key messaging and campaign information;
- Official celebratory 10th birthday logo;
- Ideas as to how you can share your celebration with your group and local community;
- Speaker notes for use at a group meeting or when being interviewed locally;
- A media release. Please use for local media including radio, newspapers and other media to promote the occassion;
- Social media tiles for you to share on your local Facebook pages;
- Event poster for you to print and use at your discrection;
- Email signature and web banner.
We look forward to hearing how you celebrated. Please send photos and stories to us anytime throughout January and February - email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Thank you for celebrating this milestone for ABA's National Breastfeeding Helpline!
|Communications plan||70.47 KB|
|Event poster||1.12 MB|
|Social media tile 1||674.35 KB|
|Social media tile 2||638.09 KB|
|Social media tile 3||754.09 KB|
|Social media tile 4||670.93 KB|
|Social media tile 5||858.4 KB|
|Email signature||173.07 KB|
|Group meeting notes||62.49 KB|
|How groups can celebrate||55.11 KB|
|Media release||102.55 KB|