Photocopies of articles held in the ABA library are available on request for a small fee.
- $16.50 (incl. GST) per article for Australian residents (postage included); A$15.00 per article for overseas residents (plus A$5.00 overseas postage).
- Most requests will be completed within five working days.
- Express Post service is available within Austalia for an additional $A8.30.
- Payment and a signed declaration form is required before the articles can be sent to you. Copyright procedures apply.
To request an article:
- Print out the photocopy request form (below). This contains an order and a copyright declaration (which we need under Australian law).
- Complete the details of the article/s you require plus your name, postal address and credit card details.
- Sign the declaration on the photocopy request form.
- Scan/email, post or fax the request.
Last updated September 2014