For most mothers the easiest and most efficient way to feed your baby breastmilk is usually at the breast, but there may be occasions when this is not possible and you need to express your milk.
- your baby is premature or unable to suck well
- your baby is in hospital and you can't be there for every feed
- you are in hospital and your baby can't be there for every feed
- you have returned to the paid work force, study or other commitments
- you are leaving your baby with a sitter while you are out, or
- your breasts sometimes feel too full and uncomfortable.
Come and learn the different ways to express so you can choose they best way for you as well as tips to help do it better.
Third Settlement Reserve, 3 Edison Parade, Winston Hills