THIS EVENT IS IN QLD TIME
Introducing family foods to your baby is an exciting, messy and sometimes overwhelming time. Are you familiar with the Australian infant feeding guidelines or have any ideas on how to get started on 'real' food?
Join us for a cuppa and a chat about what, when and how you can introduce family foods. If your little one is already eating, come and share your messy experience with new mums just starting their solids adventure.
The Australian Breastfeeding Association has developed COVID-safe meeting guidelines regarding group sizes and recording attendance in addition to general health measures. We will be following these national guidelines and will continue to monitor current NSW Public Health advice and follow physical distancing guidelines, use hand and respiratory hygiene and stay home if unwell.
Keeping safe at ABA events during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Answer COVID questionnaire and provide contact details
- Follow hygiene and physical distancing guidelines
- Accept attendance limits at events
- Accept safety decisions made by ABA event facilitators
- Stay away from an ABA event if you or your child are sick