On the first and third Thursdays of the month we meet at the Good Shepherd Lutheran hall, 152 Belmont Road Tingalpa.
Parking is available both at the front and rear of the building. The entrance to the hall is at the rear of the building.
We start at 9:15am for a 9.30am start with an educational group discussion about breastfeeding and/or general parenting and
then we break for morning tea.
Qualified breastfeeding counsellors are available to answer any questions and provide mother-to-mother support.
Babywearing is the ‘in’ thing for many mums. Why? What are the benefits? What type of carrier is best for your baby? What about you? Won’t you get a sore back? Bring along your baby carriers (yes, some mums have more than one!), share ideas, and try some on. See what works for you and your baby!
***COVID-19 UPDATE: A few things to please remember for face to face group meetups during COVID-19.
* Please thoroughly wash or sanitise hands (both little people and big) before entering.
* Social distancing guidelines are to be followed (e.g. no hugging, keeping 1.5-2m away from each other where possible)
* Do NOT come to a group meetup if unwell.
* Mums bringing food and drink along, please avoid sharing.
* Records of attendance will be kept (per our usual procedures) to ensure if anyone does test positive to COVID-19 after the meeting that others in attendance can be notified easily.
* If a mother or her child appears sick on arrival at a group meeting, then the group leader has the right to turn them away.