Make a regular donation
By making a regular tax deductible donation you'll be joining a community of passionate people coming together to help the Australian Breastfeeding Association educate, support and encourage breastfeeding mothers.
Did you know?
In Australia, breastfeeding duration still falls short of the recommendation by the World Health Organisation - to breastfeed exclusively for six months and then continue for two years and beyond with the addition of appropriate solid foods.
Although about 90% of babies are breastfed at birth, less than half are receiving any breastmilk at all at six months.
What your donation does:
- Provide 24/7 counselling support
- Empower and support women, allowing them to breastfeed for longer.
- Increases our opportunities to influence Government on breastfeeding issues.
- Helps to build a healthier Australia.
- Keeps you in touch with Association news through our annual Supporters Newsletter
- Advocate for breastfeeding policies in the work place and wider community