Would you like to be part of Australia's most-loved parenting community? Do you enjoy getting together with other mums and parents? Your ABA Local Group is looking for someone who can support the group leader to organise and run social activities in your local community.
- To assist the Group Leader in planning, coordinating and delivering local group activities
- To welcome and engage volunteers, members and mums
- To provide a supportive environment for mothers, parents and babies to connect with other families
Requirements of the role
- Current member of ABA
- Agree to abide by ABA’s Code of Ethics and policies
- Working with Children's check of equivalent
Skills and experience
- Enthusiastic member of the ABA community
- Effective communication skills
- Friendly and welcoming approach
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with the volunteers and members of the Association
This ABA Local Group volunteer opportunity is available in your local community.