The Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) is committed to supporting you in your role as a health professional.
Our health professional information, resources and education options enable health professionals to engage in best-practice breastfeeding support for mothers and families.
We have a website dedicated to your needs.
- Become a professional member of ABA and join the hundreds of health professionals who receive the latest in information, research and professional development every month.
- Discover factsheets available to download and use in your day to day work, along with other resources and links to our nationwide support services.
- Our monthly newsletters contain feature articles, the latest research summaries, and recent happenings in the lactation world.
- Our peer reviewed journal Breastfeeding Review publishes articles and information on human lactation and its management, including original research papers, scientific findings, case studies, articles on social and ethical aspects of lactation, reviews and letters.
- The submission of papers and articles is welcomed; all are subject to peer review