Breastfeeding Education Live (BEL)
All times are scheduled in AEDT, please adjust to suit your time zone
You’ll be welcoming your baby soon, you know you want to breastfeed and you want to be prepared.
Breastfeeding is a learned skill, for mums and babies alike. Get the practical skills to help your baby establish breastfeeding, as well as solutions for common challenges. Learn in a small group, covering must-have tips, techniques from our qualified breastfeeding educators and hear first-hand from a breastfeeding mum in our Q&A segment.
Many mums find it ideal to book a workshop/ class 6 to 7 months into pregnancy. This allows for breastfeeding supportive strategies to be added to birth plans, time to connect with local support groups, and allows for potential early arrivals!
If your pregnancy has flown by, this workshop will quickly prepare you before your baby arrives. You’ll be in the company of other expectant parents who are juggling similar time pressures.
Past participants regularly comment that our classes were THE most important bit of pre-birth preparation they did – so schedule an ABA workshop or class now.
You’ll leave feeling empowered and prepared for your journey ahead.
- Getting started - including positioning and attaching your baby
- Steps for a comfortable feed
- How to tell when your baby is hungry
- Signs that your baby is getting enough milk
- What’s normal for newborn feeding and common baby behaviours
- Where to go for help and support
- Detailed videos of newborns feeding and what good attachment looks like
- Practical tips to know when your baby is getting enough milk
- Refresher online modules – show grandparents or remind yourself
- Guides of different feeding positions – Solve common challenges or just get comfier!
ABA members: $20
Save 60% with the Education Bundle
Education Bundle - $90, includes
- 12 months ABA personal membership $70 plus
- 1 x online education session $125
You save $105
Purchase the Education Bundle today and get your 100% discount access code for an ABA personal membership and a Breastfeeding Education Live online session!