Connect & Share webinar - Can I breastfeed if I...?
All times are scheduled in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney time, please adjust to suit your time zone.
Ever wondered about how your diet and lifestyle effects your breast milk?
This session will provide you with information on the types of things that pass through and impact your breastmilk composition.
Learn and interact with other parents online, as our breastfeeding educators and counsellors share tips and information on how your diet, exercise and other lifestyle factors can impact your breast milk.
You will learn
- The types of things that can pass through and impact your breastmilk;
- food, exercise, substances, alcohol, caffeine, illness, food intolerances, galactagogues
- The impact of these factors on your supply and baby
- How you can minimise and avoid certain effects
- What’s safe and what’s not
ABA members: FREE
Spend $20 more to become an ABA member and receive free and unlimited access to ABA's online Connect & Share webinars.
Already an ABA member? Log in to receive your member discount