All times are scheduled in AEDT, please adjust to suit your time zone
Sleep and breastfeeding patterns in the early weeks
This session will provide you with guidance on negotiating the early weeks and staying sane.
Adjusting to life as a new parent can be tough, especially when you have had little sleep. Our sessions will offer you practical skills and support to help you and your baby get through these times.
Learn online with other new parents, as our breastfeeding educators and counsellors share tips and techniques to make life with your newborn easier.
When can I attend?
Newborn Virtual Village is designed for parents in the early days and weeks after giving birth.
If you are yet to have your baby we recommend attending an online Breastfeeding Preparation Session or face-to-face Breastfeeding Education Class. Newborn Virtual Village will be available to put your knowledge into practice once you have welcomed your newborn.
- ‘Normal’ baby sleeping patterns
- How you can help get your baby to sleep and stay asleep for longer
- How to breastfeed while lying down
- Tips to ensure your baby is sleeping safe, including co-sleeping
- Strategies for coping with broken sleep
1 hour - drop in when you can