This new role offers an exciting opportunity to join the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) as we implement our refreshed brand and capitalise upon our investment in a new Drupal 9 website and integrated mobile application.
As the Engagement and Communications Manager you will be responsible for ABA’s internal and external marketing and communications strategy and activities for:
- ABA’s personal and professional membership
- corporate partnerships and advertising
- expos and trade events
- community fundraising
What you will bring
- Demonstrated experience in managing marketing and communications
- Experience in leading teams including mentoring and developing staff and volunteers
- Proficiency with Canva or Adobe Creative Suite is desirable
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Creativity, initiative, and excitement about the opportunity to support more of Australia’s parents on their breastfeeding and parenting journeys
What you can expect from ABA
At ABA, you will be part of a highly committed, supportive team who are passionate about enabling mums, parents and families to give their babies the best start in life.
This role has been classified as SCHADS Level 5. As an employee of a registered charity, you are able to salary package up to $15,900 each Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) year for general living expenses.
Our work environment is flexible and inclusive. ABA embraces diversity. All qualified candidates applying for this position will be considered regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
How to apply
Applicants should include a current CV with a cover letter to Helen Cooper at WellsGray Recruitment outlining how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the position description and why you are interested in joining the team at the Australian Breastfeeding Association
For detailed information about this position, please refer to the position description.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Victoria Marshall-Cerins on (03) 9690 4620