Would you like to be part of Australia's most-loved parenting community? Do you enjoy connecting with other mums and parents on social media? Your ABA Local Group is looking for someone who can support the group leader to promote local ABA events, and keep group members connected through social media.
- To facilitate group communication including publishing diary dates and promoting group activities
- To support the Group Leader in welcoming and engaging volunteers, members and mums
Requirements of the role
- Current member of ABA
- Agree to abide by ABA’s Code of Ethics and policies
- Working with Children's check or equivalent
Skills and experience
- Enthusiastic member of the ABA community
- Effective communication skills
- Friendly and welcoming approach
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with the volunteers and members of the Association
This ABA Local Group volunteer opportunity is available in your local community.