Are you a skilled wordsmith? Do you live and breathe social media? Are you passionate about advocating for a breastfeeding-inclusive society?
We’re looking for several Social Media Content Creator superstars that will help take the Australian Breastfeeding Association’s social media presence to the next level.
If you’ve had some experience helping organisations or brands produce social media content, ABA’s National Support Office currently has an exciting opportunity for trainees to join our growing social media team.
With a specific focus on mother-to-mother content, you will work closely with the Marketing and Communications Coordinator and volunteer social media team to create social media content to engage, educate and entertain our community.
- creating, resharing and publishing suitable and engaging content across ABA’s national Instagram and Facebook accounts (2-4 posts per week within a pre-determined weekly schedule)
- sourcing images, videos and other visual matter to accompany posts
- sourcing and resharing third-party breastfeeding photos (brelfies) to ABA’s national social media pages, with the purpose of connecting with mothers, advocating the ‘normalise breastfeeding’ social media mentality, and contributing to the overall growth of ABA’s social media profile
- identifying social trends to nurture and grow our audience, and help generate memberships
- working alongside a dedicated social media team to ensure consistency of scheduling, language and brand
- promptly responding to any issues as they arise.
This is a remote volunteer role that can be done from anywhere in Australia.
Interested in making a real difference for Australian mums? Don’t delay – send expressions of interest, or request a position description, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.