ABA supports high quality research on breastfeeding-related subjects:
- breastfeeding environments
- ABA paid and volunteer staff, or members (past or present)
- We only support research where it is in the interests of the Association, our members or staff (past and present).
- ABA will endeavour to provide access to potential research participants but cannot guarantee participation
- ABA will not approve research funded by companies that manufacture, distribute or sell infant formula or artificial baby milk, including follow-on or toddler formulas
- Access to ABA members or staff will be negotiated with each individual applicant. This may incur an advertising fee.
How to apply
- Read the ABA Research Policy
- Download the Research assistance application payment form
- Submit the completed payment form to pay the non-refundable $50 administration fee
- Complete the rest of this form
** Technical note
Some users have had difficulty submitting this form. If you are a member of the ABA, please ensure that you are logged in before continuing.
If you are not a member, or are unable to login, please scroll down and upload your supporting documentation first. If you receive an error while uploading files, please refresh this page and try again, then complete all fields before submitting.
If you are still unable to upload your files, please contact email@example.com with details of your submission.