Burnie Wynyard, Tas
Welcome to our group
Our group offers information and support to all parents. Come along and meet new friends, chat with mothers who have 'been there' and connect with trained volunteer Breastfeeding Counsellors.
With the current restrictions on in-person gatherings, many local groups across Australia are running virtual and online get-togethers. You can view our national calendar of events to find a full listing, and attend a group anywhere in Australia.
More about our group
What is a group get-together like?
* Friendly, informal gatherings where you are always welcome
* Meet other mums juggling similar issues to you
* The opportunity to learn about breastfeeding
* Up-to-date breastfeeding & parenting information
* Practical ideas, tips and suggestions
* Acceptance of you and your parenting goals
* Trained counsellors to answer your personal breastfeeding questions and concerns
Everyone is welcome at our get-togethers, regardless of how you feed your baby.