The Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) advocates for a breastfeeding inclusive society.
ABA does this by:
1. increasing awareness of the importance of breastfeeding and breastfeeding support amongst key policy and decision makers
2. developing strategic alliances with relevant and influential organisations.
As the peak body and leading voice for breastfeeding and breastfeeding support in Australia, ABA has developed a series of position statements that explain our views on important issues:
- Submission to ACCC regarding Reauthorisation of the Marketing in Australia of Infant Formulas: Manufacturers and Importers (MAIF) Agreement for 10 years
- National Preventative Health Strategy
- Royal Commission into National Government Response to Natural Disasters