Breastfeeding is recognised as important by all Australians and is culturally normal.
As Australia’s leading authority on breastfeeding, we support, educate and advocate for a breastfeeding inclusive society.
The following strategic areas are key to achieving our mission and working towards our vision.
- Breastfeeding peer support
- Health professional education in breastfeeding
- Community education
- Public awareness and promotion of ABA
- Organisational viability
- Training, education and resources
- Governance and organisational development