Early bird registration now open
Register today to receive early bird specials.
Save on booking fees when you become an ABA member.
All live seminar registrations will automatically receive full access to the online program at no extra cost.
Our online program is available to health professionals in any country, and registrations open soon. Running from 31 March to 31 May 2024, the online program includes five online presentations in addition to recordings of the six presentations from the live seminars.
External website: Register here
* Discounted registration available for ABA members.
|ABA MEMBER*||NON-MEMBER FEE|
|Live seminars and online program (Early bird)||$265||$295|
|Live seminars and online program (Standard)||$295||$310|
Register for a live seminar during early bird pricing and automatically go into the draw to win a free night of accommodation at one of our lovely seminar venues!
Benefit from a member discount: Become an ABA professional member
Are you a midwifery student?
Live venue accommodation & parking information
For any attendees wishing to stay at Rydges - please contact the reservations team on the below details and quote the following: Block Code #384265. Attendees will receive 15% off the best available rate at the time of booking.
Direct: +61 2 9289 0000| Fax: +61 2 9289 0002
Parking is by license plate recognition. You will need to arrive at the hotel’s main entrance via Albion Street and enter the car park to the left, at the end of the driveway – the parking garage door will open automatically. Once you have secured a parking spot, you may see reception on Ground Floor either upon arrival or before departure and advise the team of your name and license plate.
Parking is subject to availability. Please see links below for nearby parking options:
https://www.divvyparking.com (28 Fitzroy St)
https://www.wilsonparking.com.au (55 Holt St)
https://parkable.com/en-au/suburb/haymarket-parking (152 Hay St)
https://www.sharewithoscar.com.au/ (212 Riley St)
To obtain a discounted rate please click on the below link for a special rate exclusive for ABA delegates.
Car parking is available onsite (subject to availability on arrival and cannot be pre-booked), at $49 per night self-parking or $59 per night valet parking. Height limit is 1.9m.
To obtain a discounted rate please click the link below for an ABA delegate exclusive rate.
Discounted day self-park rate (until 18:00) of $30.00 per vehicle, per day (normally $55.00 per vehicle, per day). 1.9m Height limit
Delegates can book accommodation online using the link below. Credit card is required for guarantee purposes.
Option 1 - Parmelia Hilton Valet Parking
Flat fee $60 for the day or in-house guests $60 per 15:00pm to 12:00pm. NOTE - Weekdays have only a limited number of bays available (strict height restriction of 1.9m)
Option 2 - Perth Convention Exhibition Centre - Across the road from the hotel
Hourly rate: $6.00
Monday to Friday 6am - 5.59pm: $23
Saturday, Sunday, Public Holiday rates 6am - 5.59pm: $16.80
Night Rate, 6pm - 5.59am: $16.80
Option 3 - Secure Parking
Book online for 25% discount: www.secureparking.com.au/westraliasquare
2024 Early bird competition Terms & Conditions
1. Registration for a Live Seminar in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne or Perth must be received by 5.00 pm on Wednesday 22 February 2024
2. Winning registrations for one night of accommodation will be drawn by MECCA Concepts on Monday 26 February 2024
3. All winners will be notified via the email provided at registration
4. Only one winner from each location (Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth) will be awarded
5. Winning registrations are not transferable to any other ABA event
6. Winning registrations are not transferable to another person
7. Winners are responsible for all transportation expenses to attend Breastfeeding: bonding science and practice and the hotel where the free night of accommodation is provided
8. Winning registrations are not able to be exchanged for a cash refund
9. Winning registrations are not refundable or transferable if the winner is not able to attend
10.Winners’ names will be published in ABA newsletters, magazines and other training materials
11. Winners will be required to give permission for ABA to use their image and any feedback for publicity purposes
12. Accommodation dates are available the night before each live seminar only:
- Sydney - Sunday 10 March 2024
- Brisbane - Monday 11 March 2024
- Melbourne -Thursday 14 March 2024
- Perth - Friday 15 March 2024
13. Prize is subject to live seminars going ahead under COVID-19 restrictions.
- ABA reserves the right to change the program and speakers if they are unavailable due to illness, injury or unforeseen circumstances and events.
- All views and opinions of the speakers are not necessarily the position held by the ABA. To view the ABA’s position statements, visit breastfeeding.asn.au.
- All 2024 registrants to live seminars will receive access to the full online program at no additional cost.
- All live seminar venues will comply with any required COVID-19-safe measures in place at the time of the seminar. If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you do not attend a live seminar and view the seminars online instead.
- No refunds will be supplied as livestreaming and webinar options will be available.
- If COVID-19 related issues result in ABA not being able to proceed with the live seminars, they will be replaced by a live-streamed seminar on Friday 15 March 2024. The online program would then become available as normal.