If you're looking for a rewarding role in Breastfeeding Education, we'd love to have you join our team!
With our volunteer traineeship you can become a qualified:
Volunteering is a rewarding way to make the most of your valuable life experience. Research shows it increases your well-being. Plus, you'll feel better knowing you're making a difference.
Why do a volunteer traineeship?
As a volunteer trainee, you learn on-the-job. Best of all, you don't pay course tuition fees when you commit to volunteering with us.
Our traineeships help you:
- gain certificate/s in nationally-recognised VET accredited course/s
- develop skills for your future career
- be part of a passionate and committed team
To find out more
Read more about:
- 10280NAT Certificate IV in Breastfeeding Education course structure
- General information for training with ABA
- 10280NAT Certificate IV in Breastfeeding Education pre-course information (personal members only)
We are committed to providing a safe, inclusive, and respectful learning environment.
See our Training policies and procedures
Log in to access the enrolment form (personal members only)